FFC's 21st International Conference and Expo on Functional Foods25/03/2017
Date: 25-26th March, 2017
Place: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, USA
Main Conference Topics/Sessions:
- Functional Food Definition and the Status of Functional Foods in Japan, China, USA and other Countries
- Health Claims: Nutraceutical, Functional and Medical Food Regulations
- The Effects of Nutrition and Functional Foods on Aging and Health
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Health
- Functional Foods with Bioactive Compound(s): Prevention and Management of Non-communicable Diseases (Obesity, Diabetes, Cancer, Neurological, and CVD)
- Safety of the Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods
- Allometric Scaling from Rodents to Humans
- Functional Foods, Bioactive Compounds and Microbiome
- Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products.
- Dietary Exosomes and their Cargos
- Immunomodulation by Functional Foods: Promising Concept for Chronic Disease and Healthy Aging
For more details about the Sessions and main conference topics please click here.